GymBird's 6-week Beginner Strength Training Program
Instantly access this beginner strength training program to become stronger and more confident.
About GymBird's Beginner Strength Training Program
This Intro to Strength Training program will help you lose fat, gain muscle, and learn the basics of strength training. Certified personal trainer Ty Rutledge has created this GymBird program, tailored for beginners.
This program breaks down the basics of strength training and empowers you to be more confident at the gym. You'll boost your metabolism, burn fat, and improve your heart health. You'll also give your mental health a boost and feel more confident.
With strength training, it's crucial to receive expert guidance to ensure proper form and reduce the risk of injury. You'll also maximize your results by following a trainer-designed plan, instead of doing random exercises on your own.
Over six weeks, you'll start to feel better and stronger, and you'll learn techniques that will help you with your workouts for years to come.
This program includes:
- 3 strength training workouts a week
- Tips for choosing your equipment at the gym
- Advice for gaining muscle and losing fat
- Video demos to show proper form & maximize results
- Detailed written instructions
Sign up for GymBird's Beginner Strength Training program today!Sign Up Now
About the Instructor
Why Follow a GymBird Fitness Program?
- Follow an expert plan for maximum results - no more random workouts without results!
- Expert trainer demonstrations for proper form & to reduce injury risk
- Get a detailed plan with notes & explanations - yours to keep forever!
- Instant access and minimum equipment needed - get started right away!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need previous experience working out or a minimum fitness level to do this program?
No experience working out is required for this fitness program. This is a workout program, specifically made for beginners. It's always a good idea to talk to your doctor or health care provider before you start a new workout program, especially if you have health concerns.
- What if I have some experience working out? Will this program be useful for me?
Yes! This program focuses on helping you achieve a baseline level of fitness with an emphasis on proper form. Many people need a refresher on proper form to help avoid injury and achieve maximum results.
- Do I need access to a gym or special equipment for this program?
No! This program is designed for you to do right at home, so it's as easy as possible to meet your workout goals. The only suggested equipment for this program is a resistance band, but it's also not necessary, and you can complete this program with no equipment.